WHY JOIN MTLA? BECAUSE . . .
- MTLA s overriding mission is to preserve the civil jury trial system through an aggressive governmental affairs program.
- MTLA offers Montana's premier CLE seminars.
- MTLA members pay a lower registration fee for seminars than nonmembers. Attendance at seminars saves the cost of dues.
- MTLA protects Montana consumers and victims every year with amicus briefs in numerous cases addressing important legal and public-policy issues.
- MTLA actively supports the Student Chapter at the Alexander Blewett III School of Law and grants financial aid to students participating in the AAJ Trial Advocacy Competition. The Montana trial team won a national championship in 1992 and consistently places high in regional and national competition.
- MTLA members receive Trial Trends, a quarterly publication containing educational and informative articles and legal news from the state and nation.
- MTLA members can access TrialSmith on-line, the only national plaintiffs attorneys exchange of depositions, expert witness leads, briefs and other documents.
FILL OUT THE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION AND JOIN US TODAY!
Membership Options For New and Renewing Members
Pay dues online.
PDF form to complete and mail in with check.
ELEVATE YOUR PRACTICE, AND YOUR COMMITMENT TO THE CIVIL JUSTICE SYSTEM - BECOME AN MTLA EAGLE TODAY!
* Access to a new, special Eagle listserve shared only by Eagle members, all of whom are pre-screened to make sure the listserve is for plaintiffs’ lawyers only
* Special alerts on important appellate decisions
* Confidential legislative and political briefings
* Discounts on MTLA CLE seminars
* Special Eagle members only CLE seminars
* Recognition on MTLA's website, in Trial Trends and at MTLA seminars
* Special Eagle designation on the public attorney locator on MTLA's website
* Eagle badge for display on attorney/firm website
* Support for MTLA's public policy and electoral efforts